Sunday 3 June 2007

On the other side

Hi everyone, I'm back and this blog is officially still being written! I made it through the hellish few too many trips from Budapest and am now recuperating from yet another case of bronchitis. I took a train from Budapest to Krakow to see my parents, a day later another train up to Warsaw where I saw my dear brother, a day later a flight to Amsterdam, and a dose of antibiotics later yet another flight, this time an 11 hour one to the heart of Texas. I've really come to not expect too much upon boarding a plane or train. It's kind of like getting into a really long tunnel with high traffic - you just hope you get out in one piece, when becomes a little less important.

I shall keep y'all (as they'd say it here) up to date with my 'adventures' here...

No comments: