Thursday 4 January 2007

Keep walking

Of course Amazon never called back within the next hour (as they said) or day for the matter. I'll just have to re-tell my story to yet another person on the phone tomorrow. Can't wait!

As yet another thing to boggle my mind, I finally got my new credit card for which I registered last week. My trip to the bank was short, but not because things were straightforward. The lady at the desk saw my passport and said she wasn't familiar with my passport and so asked if I had a Texas ID (which I don't have since I'm not an American citizen...). To continue the registration she took my name reading it out from my passport and somehow came up with Pamela Melinda for Paulina Marta. Once I corrected that and she printed the final documents my name was still Paulina Maria, so I retured the documents and pointed it out. Well, I got the letter with the card today and Paulina Maria it is!

No comments: